Return, Cancellation & Refund Policy
Please take a few minutes to understand how our products are made before you decide to return or exchange them. Blue Turban is a brand by Birdhichand Ghanshyamdas Jewellers, which is renowned across the world for its exquisite and ornately handcrafted jewellery. The work at Blue Turban here in Jaipur is done by traditional craftsmen by hand who have mastered this fine workmanship over generations. This results in one of kind pieces and designs that are different from one another but therein lays its beauty and uniqueness. The stones could thus vary slightly from one another. Quality testing and control is stringent and is done for all our products before they are dispatched.
Hence Returns & Exchanges will only be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product. In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product you may return them in exactly the same way (unworn, with original packaging).
A) Simple Return Process
1. Please inform us within 3 days of receipt of order. You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us.
2. Please send us a photograph of the product, before we arrange for your damaged/incorrect product to be returned then it is up to the discretion of our Quality Control team to decide whether product is approved for return.
3. Once we have received your e-mail and our Quality Control team has authorized the return we will arrange for a courier to collect the goods and return them to us.
4. We will replace the items free of charge if possible or issue a refund for the cost of goods to the credit/debit card used for online shopping. Refunds can only be made after we have received the shipment in its original packaging. We will refund the purchase price of the jewellery and the shipping charges. Blue Turban is not responsible for any lost or damaged packages and are not liable for any returns that we were not notified about first. As the charge to your credit card/account would have already been done online at the time you made the purchase and authorized the payment we will provide a refund to your account via our respective Payment Gateway, if applicable, as per the situations given below.
B) Refunds will be done in the following case
1. In case a wrong item has been shipped to you.
2. Packages lost in transit.
3. Quality Control issues.
C) No refunds will be given in the following cases
1. If the Jewellery is not faulty or damaged.
2. Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
3. Minor colour and design variation. All products are handmade and use natural stones so there may be some variation from the photographs on our website.
4. Sizing issues. Thus please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase.
5. Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
6. Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
7. After 3 failed delivery attempts by our respective courier agent.
8. Package refused by recipient.